14.5.15

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?


Here everybody say that buying a property in London it's a matter of compromise. But what does it mean? And, do you really know what type of property you are after?

So here we go, just a small questionnaire to help you build your priority list:


1. I have a specific London neighborhood in my heart
vs
2. I have more like a budget and I'm flexible about the location

3. I'm planning to live in this property for long time
vs
4. It has to be easily rentable and quickly salable

5. I care a lot about the entrance experience and the general aspect of the building
vs
6. What is important is inside my home

7. I value a lot the view
vs
8. I don't want to climb a lot of steps or to enter my flat

9. I strongly want to personalize it
vs
10. It just have to look good

11. In London I won't use an outdoor space that much
vs 
12. I would love some outdoor space

you would go for...


1. I have a specific London neighborhood in my heart > Go for it! But if it's too expensive for your wallet, consider also the adjoining areas. You won't pay the premium of a prime location, but still enjoying it... and they are likely to appreciate. That's what call an investment.

2. I have more like a budget and I'm flexible about the location > Than place your Max Price in Zoopla, Rightmove or Prime Location and see what London can offer to you!

3. I'm planning to live in this property for long time > Than don't overthink, go for the one that makes you feel happier! Spacious and comfortable ambiances rather that an extra room. 

4. It has to be easily rentable and quickly salable > It's an investment purchase: go for a lots of rooms in a tube station proximity.
5. I care a lot about the entrance experience > Look for Georgian Houses or Victorian conversions.

6. What is important is inside my home > Maybe a former council house is what works for you! 

7. I value a lot the view > Pick a property at top floors.

8. I don't want to climb a lot of steps or to enter my flat > You are right, not all multiple floor buildings in London have elevators. Go for raised ground floor or first floor. 

9. I strongly want to personalize it > Take into account a budget for the refurbishment. Here what takes to refurbish a flat in London.

10. It just has to look decent > Buy a new or just refurbished flat, nothing wrong with vanilla interiors.

11. In London I won't use an outdoor space that much > True, don't even bother to go after balconies and gardens.

12. I would love some outdoor space > If you can't afford a garden, look for terrace. But if you just need to hang out your favorite plants or your cat, even a balcony can be enough.

------------------------------------------------Italian version--------------------------------------------------------

Qui a Londra tutti dicono: comprare una casa é questione di compromessi. Ma cosa significa? Sai veramente che tipo di casa stai cercando?

Ecco un breve questionario per aiutarti a capire la tue priorità 


1. Adoro un'area di Londra in particolare
VS
2. Ho più che altro un budget, sono flessibile sula location

3. Vivrò in questa casa per un lungo periodo
VS
4. Deve essere facilmente affittabile o rivendibile

5. L'entrata e l'aspetto generale dell'edificio sono molto importanti per me
VS
6. Quello che mi interessa é l'interno della mia abitazione

7. Do molto valore alla vista
VS
8. Non voglio fare un sacco di scalini prima di entrare in casa

9. Voglio fortemente renderla originale e mia
VS
10. Mi basta che sia in ordine e si presenti bene

11. In Londra non userei molto uno spazio all'aperto
VS 
12. In realtà amo e sento il bisogno di uno spazio all'aperto


1. Amo un'area di Londra in particolare > Vai convinto! Ma se pensi che sia troppo per il tuo portafoglio, considera anche le aree limitrofe. Non pagherai il sovrapprezzo di una zona prestigiosa ma potrai andarci quando vuoi... e si rivaluterà sicuramente. É quello che si chiama un buon investimento.

2. Ho più che altro un budget > Allora inserisci il tuo Max Price in siti come Zoopla, Rightmove or Prime Location e scopri cosa Londra ha da offrirti!

3. Penso di vivere in questa casa per lungo tempo > In questo caso non fare troppe valutazioni, scegli quella che ti piace di più! Prediligi ambienti ampi e confortevoli rispetto ad una stanza in più. 

4. Deve essere facilmente affittabile o rivendibile > É più che altro un investimento: meglio optare per più stanze vicino ad una stazione della metropolitana.

5. L'accesso all'edificio é molto importante per me > Orientati su case georgiane o vittoriane.

6. Quello che conta é il mio appartamento Forse una ex casa popolare é quello che fa per te! 

7. Valuto molto la vista > Scegli una proprietà all'ultimo piano.

8. Non voglio fare molti scalini prima di entrare in casa > Hai ragione, non tutti gli edifici di Londra hanno un ascensore. Scegli un appartamento al piano terra o sopraelevato. 

9. Voglio fortemente personalizzarla > Considera il budget per la ristrutturazione. Ecco cosa richiede ristrutturare un appartamento in Londra.

10. Mi basta che si presenti bene > Compra un appartamento nuovo o appena ristrutturato, non c'e' niente di male negli interni semplici.

11. A Londra non userei molto uno spazio all'aperto > Vero, non perdere tempo con giardini e terrazzi.

12. In realtà sento il bisogno di uno spazio all'aperto  > Se non puoi permetterti un giardino, guarda gli appartamenti con il terrazzo. Ma se ti serve solamente uno spazio dove esporre le tue piante o far uscire il gatto, anche un balcone potrebbe essere sufficiente.